The International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the World Economic Forum will select 50 regional startups as part of the UpLink initiative
Selected startups will be invited to take part in the World Economic Forum on Latin America in São Paulo, Brazil, on 13-15 March 2018
Application deadline to apply for the UpLink initiative is 5 February 2018
For more information and application click HERE.
Scotiabank Vision Achiever Programme
Scotiabank Vision Achiever provides twenty five (25) SMEs the opportunity to benefit from 17 week coaching programme.
Course is led by International Business Coach, Marcia Woon Choy of ActionCoach.
– Applicants must be a sole proprietor, partnership or limited liability company
– Must be above the age of 21 and a Jamaican resident
– Must complete and submit the application form online before the deadline of March 2, 2018
– Business must be in operation for over two (2) years
– Must have good credit history
– Business should have annual turnover/sales of US$100K.*
Join Ravi as he shares his entrepreneurship story. To him, it’s all about building what you’re passionate about: the vision in your mind, combining it with the skills, tools and experiences you’ve acquired in your life.ABOUT THE SERIES
MIT Global Innovators is a brand new E-Learning seminar series that features MIT-trained entrepreneurs, innovators and change-makers who are solving challenges through new venture creation and corporate innovation initiatives.LEARN MORE
Learn more about how MIT Bootcamps can accelerate your innovation journey at bootcamp.mit.edu
Apr 17, 2018 11:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)